In this ZBrush tutorial, we go through how you can easily pose your characters using Zspheres and Transpose Master. This is one of the most efficient ways of posing characters in any 3D software and it's simple to set up, compared to traditional rigging.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Funny Robots CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** GOOD BOT, BAD BOT ** by Ringling College
- TRAILER | Adventure Comic Film ** STREETS OF RAGE ** VFX Live Action Kids Movie by Robot Genius
- Cute CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** HOLA LLAMIGO ** Funny Family Animation for Kids by Ringling
- Zbrush Tip - Backface & Polygroup Masking
- TEASER Trailer | CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** CROSSBREAD ** SciFi Thriller by Objectif3d Team