In this video, we are going through how to sculpt a bust of a character which could fit into the Dishonored universe. We start off using Dynamesh which we use to play around with the design. The steps are:
- Bony landmarks
- Fat and muscles
- Weight of the skin
- Smaller wrinkles and details
Along the way, we are also evaluating the design from multiple angles, making sure the silhouette works. We also need to keep in mind what makes the characters in Dishonored feel the way they do. Making the features sharp and having slightly uneven proportions helps us to sell the look.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Erasing from Layers in ZBrush
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** BIG CATCH ** Hilarious CGI Animation Kids Cartoon by Moles Merlo
- TRAILER | Sci-Fi CGI Short ** BREATHING SPACE ** Music Video for "GETTING STRONGER" by A. Henderson
- TEASER Trailer | CGI 3d Animated Short Adventure Sci-Fi Film ** RETIMER ** movie by NAD UQAC Team
- CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** THE BACKWATER GOSPEL ** Violent Horror Short Movie Animation Workshop