In this video, we are going through how to sculpt a bust of a character which could fit into the Dishonored universe. We start off using Dynamesh which we use to play around with the design. The steps are:
- Bony landmarks
- Fat and muscles
- Weight of the skin
- Smaller wrinkles and details
Along the way, we are also evaluating the design from multiple angles, making sure the silhouette works. We also need to keep in mind what makes the characters in Dishonored feel the way they do. Making the features sharp and having slightly uneven proportions helps us to sell the look.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Suspense Thriller CGI 3D Animated Short ** UNDERGROUND PSYCHO ** Animation by GOBELINS
- Funny CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** EDEN ** Sexy tale of God, Adam & Eve in Garden of Eden by ESMA
- CGI 3D Lovely Animated Short Film ** IN A HEARTBEAT ** Cute Boy Love Story by Ringling College
- Animator & Filmmaker Zachary Morawizec On Animation Industry, Software, Costs and Ringling College
- CGI Animated Short Film ** WHAT THE FUR! ** Funny SciFi animated kids short by Objectif3d Team