In this tutorial we're taking a look at how you can customize your UI in ZBrush.
The default ZBrush UI is cluttered with options you probably never use and never will. Customizing it is a great way to speed up your workflow and giving you some piece of mind.
We're going to cover how to rearrange whatever you like, color your interface any way you want and look at ways to scale things down to fit in what you need.
Download the UI here:
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** IT'S A BIRD THING ** Funny Tim Burtonish movie by IsART Digital Team
- How to Cut Out Hair in Photoshop Tutorial
- TRAILER | Cute Short Film ** SNOWFLAKE ** Animation by Gina Basora & Team of Seneca College
- Sad CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** CHANGING BATTERIES** EmotionalAnimation by FCM MMU Team
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** THE LOVE OF TWO BEASTS ** Cute Romantic Adventure by IsART Team