In this tutorial we'll create a light bulb in zBrush with rendering in mind for later. We'll use a high poly work flow to get our silhouette then zremesh to a lower poly model by the end. Further optimization can be done if you need this for a lighter scene but as this will be the only object in our final render this model is still fairly high poly. Stay tuned for the next tutorials where we render this with Renderman and Redshift in Maya.
Stay up to date on Facebook:
Check out more of my work:
- Book - Animation Stories: Collection of World's best CGI & VFX Short Films
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** THE FINAL STRAW ** Animation Kids Cartoon by Ricky Renna
- TRAILER | Funny CGI 3D Animated Short Film CREATURE FROM THE LAKE by IsArt Digital Team
- Posing Characters in ZBrush
- Sci Fi CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** THE ARCHIVER ** Fantasy Adventure Animateion movie by ArtFX