In this quick tutorial we’ll take a look at how to customize your startup document inside ZBrush. This can be useful for a number of things i.e. defining a custom resolution or removing the standard gradient. You can even set a custom color.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Thrilling VFX CGI Live Action Short Film ** ENGRENAGE ** Intense Thriller Film by ArtFx Team
- CGI Sexy Animated Short Film ** VAMPIRE'S CROWN ** Funny Animation by Hertfordshire University
- Award Winning CREEPY Animated Short Film ** I LIVE IN THE WOODS ** Horror Animation by CalArts
- Dark Thriller CGI Animated Short ** TROPICO - EP 1 ** Terror Film by Marco Pavone
- Award Winning Sci-Fi CGI Animated Film ** EMPSILLNES ** Short 3D Space Thriller by Jakub Grygier