This time we're taking a look at how to get a lower the polycount of your mesh substantially while still preserving the details. Decimation Master is an amazing plugin that reduces the polycount of your mesh by triangulating it and providing more resolution in complex areas and less detail in simpler ones.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Short Horror Film ** O NEGATIVE ** Award Winning Love Story by Steven McCarthy & Team
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** THE LOVE OF TWO BEASTS ** Cute Romantic Adventure by IsART Team
- CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** THE BACKWATER GOSPEL ** Violent Horror Short Movie Animation Workshop
- Using Sculptris Pro in ZBrush 2018
- TRAILER | SciFi VFX Comedy ** DUMBTIME **Time Travel Short Film By ArtFX Team