I Guarantee I Can Teach You to Master Photoshop. Learn How: https://phlearn.com/aaronwillteachyou
How to Use the Liquify Tool
The Liquify Tool is one of the most powerful image editing tools in Photoshop. It will allow you to "push and pull" pixels any way you'd like.
It is a common misconception that the Liquify Tool is only used for making people thin. In this episode we show you another great use for the Liquify Tool - fixing and adjusting clothing.
You will learn some of the key techniques to learning the Liquify Tool including:
Change Brush Size Often - Each area of your image will probably require using a different sized brush. The fastest way to change your brush size in Photoshop is to hold Control+Option(Alt) and click and drag your mouse to the left or right. When using a PC be sure to right click.
Brush Pressure - It is better to use a lower pressure and make little adjustments than use a high pressure and have to undo your extreme changes.
Brush Density - Keep your brush density on the higher end. This will allow you to effect a larger area per stroke, creating more natural alterations.
Color Toning Using Levels
In this episode Aaron also shows you how to color tone your image using Levels. If you have never used Levels to adjust color in your images you will be amazed at how much control you can have using a simple Levels slider. When you need to adjust the colors of your shadows and highlights separately the Levels Adjustment Layer is hard to beat.
- In The Sea - Photoshop manipulation Tutorial Light Effects
- CGI Animated Love Story - Short Cute Film ** CANNED ** by Ivan Joy, Nate Hatton and Tanya Zaman
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short ** THE FOX & THE CROW ** Film by Lixandro Cordero
- CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** HELGA ** Funny & Not So Sexy Animation by Justin Sklar -( Ringling )
- Cute Adventure Fantasy CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** SPRING ** by Blender Foundation