You've put in the time, sweat and money, now it's time for your reward. Mad Artist Publishing (MAP) and its partners Disney Interactive, AOL & The Huffington Post, OutspeakTv & BroadbandTV wants your short film, trailer, demo, commercial or crowdfunding campaign to go viral and be successful. MAP operates www.illustrationVault.com, www.Sketchoholic.com and contributes the latest news on artists, animation, film and creative industry.
You are invited to showcase your video project to nearly 7 million potential viewers through HuffingtonPost, MAP's popular CG Channel and its affiliate partners. Be seen by professionals in the industry and create an opportunity for yourself.
Are you starting a Kickstarter, Indiegogo or other crowdfunding campaign? You can finally appear on Huffington Post at a fraction of the advertising cost and get the traffic you want. Let us help make your campaign a winner. Reach out directly to email@example.com after submitting this form with details on the project.
MAP operates www.illustrationVault.com, www.Sketchoholic.com and contributes the latest news on Artists, Animation, Film and industry on www.huffingtonpost.com's FILM & Entertainment section and their 6 million Twitter, Facebook followers.
Your submissions are screened by Disney Interactive Producers, Senior Editors at The Huffington Post, World Animation Film Festival (WAFF) Committee and Mad Artist Publishing Ltd (MAP).
Please fill the form below to be considered for promotion on Youtube.com/MadArtistPublishing (136 000+ Subscribers) and published in our printed and digital publications distributed to advertising agencies, film & animation studios around the world and HuffingtonPost.com's 6 Million Twitter / Facebook followers. Our promotion is free to everyone. We're an organization funded by Film/Animation industry and advertisers that employ individuals found in our publications and on our channels.
Mad Artist Publishing’s digital and printed publications operates under three missions;
1. To provide creative industry leaders with easy ongoing access to the best talent and their portfolios.
2. To represent all creative professionals equally and provide them with tools to make a living at their craft.
3. To provide copyright protection, viral opportunities, and ongoing promotion to all artists, animators, film makers and guarantee to be seen by professionals in the industry.
LET'S GET YOU ON THE MAP.
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** SERIAL TAXI ** [ Award Winning ] Thriller by Paolo Cogliati
- Sad CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** CHANGING BATTERIES** EmotionalAnimation by FCM MMU Team
- Stop Motion Sci Fi Short Film ** NEVER STOP CYCLING ** Amazing Fantasy Movie by Colin Lepper
- How to Use the Liquify Tool in Photoshop
- Sci-Fi Cyberpunk CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** GOLIATH ** Steampunk Adventure by ArtFX Team