In this tutorial we are going to take a look at backface and polygroup masking. This allows you to sculpt on thin meshes without affecting the mesh behind, as well as restricting the affected area to just one polygroup.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- TRAILER | Sci-Fi Thriller ** FRANKIE ** [ Award Winning ] Short Film by Mike Pappa
- TEASER Trailer | Horror Short Film ** PIGSKIN ** Uncensored Thriller by Jake Hammond & N Newton
- Funny Drunk Police Short Film ** JACKY RONDELLE ** CGI 3D Animation by Charles Bouet at Supinfocom
- How to Blend Images and Create a Composite in Photoshop
- Suspense Thriller CGI 3D Animated Short ** UNDERGROUND PSYCHO ** Animation by GOBELINS