In this ZBrush tutorial, we go through how you can easily pose your characters using Zspheres and Transpose Master. This is one of the most efficient ways of posing characters in any 3D software and it's simple to set up, compared to traditional rigging.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Funny & Cute CGI 3D Animated film ** OFF THE HOOK ** by Andreas Rossides & Kaitlyn Landry of Ringling
- Using Sculptris Pro in ZBrush 2018
- Zbrush Tutorial HD Pixologic Zbrush Siggraph 2012 - Part2 | CGMeetup
- Award Winning CREEPY Animated Short Film ** I LIVE IN THE WOODS ** Horror Animation by CalArts
- Funny CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** MEET THE MYTH ** Fantastic Family Animation by Artfx Team