In this ZBrush tutorial, we go through how you can easily pose your characters using Zspheres and Transpose Master. This is one of the most efficient ways of posing characters in any 3D software and it's simple to set up, compared to traditional rigging.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Enhancing your Sculpts in ZBrush - Top Tip
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** HOLY MONKS ** Family Animation Cartoon for Kids by Digital Rebel
- Sci-Fi VFX CGI Animated Short Film ** FEAW ** Brilliant Animation Movie by NAD-UQAC
- Cute CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** KRAMPOUEZH ** by ArtFX Team [PG13]
- Sci-Fi CGI Animated Short Film ** THE ARK ** [ Award Winning ] Dramatic Thriller by Platige Image