In this ZBrush tutorial, we go through how you can easily pose your characters using Zspheres and Transpose Master. This is one of the most efficient ways of posing characters in any 3D software and it's simple to set up, compared to traditional rigging.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- How to Cut Out ANYTHING in Photoshop (10 Tips and Tricks for Making Difficult Selections and Masks)
- CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** SACRED NUNS ** Funny Animation by ISART DIGITAL Team
- TRAILER | VFX Dramatic Short Film ** UP AGAINST ** Dark Live Action Film by ArtFX Team
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** RIFT ** Cute Adventure video for Kids Cartoon by Objectif3D Team
- TEASER Trailer | VFX Sci-Fi Short Film ** LOST BOY ** Cyberpunk Thriller (Ash Thorp/Anthony S Burns)