In this tutorial we'll create a light bulb in zBrush with rendering in mind for later. We'll use a high poly work flow to get our silhouette then zremesh to a lower poly model by the end. Further optimization can be done if you need this for a lighter scene but as this will be the only object in our final render this model is still fairly high poly. Stay tuned for the next tutorials where we render this with Renderman and Redshift in Maya.
Stay up to date on Facebook:
Check out more of my work:
- TRAILER | VFX Dramatic Short Film ** UP AGAINST ** Dark Live Action Film by ArtFX Team
- VFX & CGI Live Action Short War Film ** VOILE NOIR ** NAZI Dogfight Adventure Movie by ArtFx Team
- Using Sculptris Pro in ZBrush 2018
- Chilling, Decay Effect: Photoshop Tutorial
- VFX Live Action Sci-FI Action Short Film ** MEMORIZE ** Shoot-em Up Film by Adapt Productions