In this tutorial we'll create a light bulb in zBrush with rendering in mind for later. We'll use a high poly work flow to get our silhouette then zremesh to a lower poly model by the end. Further optimization can be done if you need this for a lighter scene but as this will be the only object in our final render this model is still fairly high poly. Stay tuned for the next tutorials where we render this with Renderman and Redshift in Maya.
Stay up to date on Facebook:
Check out more of my work:
- Introduction To Matte Painting - Digital Painting Basics - Concept Art Tutorial
- CGI Sexy Animated Film ** HAVANA HEAT ** Sexy Hot ADULT 50 Shades of Latina Short by The Mill
- Recurring Studio Publishing Agreement
- TRAILER | Thriller Short Film ** ESCAPE ** Live Action Movie by Melanie Light [Viewer Discretion]
- CGI 3d Animated Short Fantasy Film ** WAKAN ** Sad Animation Movie by ISART DIGITAL