In this tutorial we'll create a light bulb in zBrush with rendering in mind for later. We'll use a high poly work flow to get our silhouette then zremesh to a lower poly model by the end. Further optimization can be done if you need this for a lighter scene but as this will be the only object in our final render this model is still fairly high poly. Stay tuned for the next tutorials where we render this with Renderman and Redshift in Maya.
Stay up to date on Facebook:
Check out more of my work:
- Cute Short Film ** SNOWFLAKE ** Animation by Gina Basora & Team of Seneca College
- ZBrush Tip - Clipping Brushes in ZBrush
- Director Gabriel Garcia Interview on CGI Animated Short Film ** ED ** Movie (PART 1)
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** THE COLORS OF EVIL ** Creepy Cute Animation CGI film
- TEASER Trailer | CGI VFX Animated Short Film ** ATMOSPHERE ** Award Winning Animation by NAD - UQAC