In this tutorial we'll create a light bulb in zBrush with rendering in mind for later. We'll use a high poly work flow to get our silhouette then zremesh to a lower poly model by the end. Further optimization can be done if you need this for a lighter scene but as this will be the only object in our final render this model is still fairly high poly. Stay tuned for the next tutorials where we render this with Renderman and Redshift in Maya.
Stay up to date on Facebook:
Check out more of my work:
- Sad Family Animated Short Film ** LAST FALL ** Beautiful Movie by The Animation Workshop Team
- CGI Animated Short Film ** WHAT THE FUR! ** Funny SciFi animated kids short by Objectif3d Team
- Cultural CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** AMIR & AMIRA ** Award Winning Animation by ESMA
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** BOBO ** Kids Adventure Cartoon Animation by Mattias Brunosson
- Book - Art Collab: Artistic Collaboration in the Digital Era