In this video, we are going through how to sculpt a bust of a character which could fit into the Dishonored universe. We start off using Dynamesh which we use to play around with the design. The steps are:
- Bony landmarks
- Fat and muscles
- Weight of the skin
- Smaller wrinkles and details
Along the way, we are also evaluating the design from multiple angles, making sure the silhouette works. We also need to keep in mind what makes the characters in Dishonored feel the way they do. Making the features sharp and having slightly uneven proportions helps us to sell the look.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Hidden Features in ZBrush to Boost Productivity
- CGI Sexy Animated Film ** HAVANA HEAT ** Sexy Hot ADULT 50 Shades of Latina Short by The Mill
- TRAILER | CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** SWITCH ** Fantasy Animation Kids Movie by Objectif 3D
- Insanely Beauitful CGI 2d Animated Short FILM ** INSTANT ** by ISArt Digital Team
- Epic VFX Short Film ** UP AGAINST ** Live Action Film by ArtFX Team