In this video, we are going through how to sculpt a bust of a character which could fit into the Dishonored universe. We start off using Dynamesh which we use to play around with the design. The steps are:
- Bony landmarks
- Fat and muscles
- Weight of the skin
- Smaller wrinkles and details
Along the way, we are also evaluating the design from multiple angles, making sure the silhouette works. We also need to keep in mind what makes the characters in Dishonored feel the way they do. Making the features sharp and having slightly uneven proportions helps us to sell the look.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Director Commentary of THE HERD Horror Short Film. Behind The Scenes w Melanie Light & Marcin Migdal
- TRAILER | Thriller Short Film ** ESCAPE ** Live Action Movie by Melanie Light [Viewer Discretion]
- TRAILER | Award Winning Sci-Fi Short Film ** SIGHT ** Google Glass Future by Daniel Lazo & Eran May
- CGI 3D Animated Short Film "SYMBIOSIS" Amazing Animation by Mitchell Counsell & Sheridan College
- Funny CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** STREET CREDIBLITY ** Animation & Behind The Scenes By ArtFX Team