In this video, we are going through how to sculpt a bust of a character which could fit into the Dishonored universe. We start off using Dynamesh which we use to play around with the design. The steps are:
- Bony landmarks
- Fat and muscles
- Weight of the skin
- Smaller wrinkles and details
Along the way, we are also evaluating the design from multiple angles, making sure the silhouette works. We also need to keep in mind what makes the characters in Dishonored feel the way they do. Making the features sharp and having slightly uneven proportions helps us to sell the look.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- ZBrush Tutorial - Decimating Your Mesh in ZBrush
- CGI 3D Animated Short Film "LIFE" Awesome Sci-Fi Animation by Pixelhunters
- Sci Fi VFX Short Film ** LOI ZERO ** Dramatic VFX Movie by ArtFX Team
- Cute CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** AT FIRST SIGHT ** Love Story Animation by Nucco Brain Studio
- Cute CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** CAN I STAY ** Emotional sad animation movie by Ringling College