In this tutorial we're taking a look at how you can customize your UI in ZBrush.
The default ZBrush UI is cluttered with options you probably never use and never will. Customizing it is a great way to speed up your workflow and giving you some piece of mind.
We're going to cover how to rearrange whatever you like, color your interface any way you want and look at ways to scale things down to fit in what you need.
Download the UI here:
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Zbrush - Non-Planar Symmetry
- Action CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** THE CHASE ** Sexy Ladies Cop Chase Animation by Space Patrol
- Adventure 2D Animated Short Film ** HERO: A Blender Open Movie Project** by Daniel Martinez Lara
- Top Tips for Improving your ZBrush Sculpts
- Funny Action CGI Animated Short Film ** MEET BUCK ** Adrenaline Animation by Supinfocom Rubika Team