This time we're taking a look at how to get a lower the polycount of your mesh substantially while still preserving the details. Decimation Master is an amazing plugin that reduces the polycount of your mesh by triangulating it and providing more resolution in complex areas and less detail in simpler ones.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- CG VFX Sci Fi Short Film ** D-FAULT ** Thriller Science Fiction Movie by ArtFX Team
- Cute CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** BIBI FUN PARK ** Adorable Kids Animation Cartoon by Joel Stutz
- Zbrush - Non-Planar Symmetry
- Funny CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** STREET CREDIBLITY ** Animation & Behind The Scenes By ArtFX Team
- How to Cut Out ANYTHING in Photoshop (10 Tips and Tricks for Making Difficult Selections and Masks)