This time we're taking a look at how to get a lower the polycount of your mesh substantially while still preserving the details. Decimation Master is an amazing plugin that reduces the polycount of your mesh by triangulating it and providing more resolution in complex areas and less detail in simpler ones.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- SciFi Thriller CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** LAST DAY OF WAR ** Film Animation by Dima Fedotov
- Erasing from Layers in ZBrush
- Action Comedy VFX Short Film ** ANGRY SIGNAL ** CGI by ISART DIGITAL Team
- TUTORIAL - ZBrush for Beginners
- CGI 3D Hilarious Animated Short Film ** FAUCHE QUI PEUT ** Funny Animations for Kids by ArtFX Team