This time we're taking a look at how to get a lower the polycount of your mesh substantially while still preserving the details. Decimation Master is an amazing plugin that reduces the polycount of your mesh by triangulating it and providing more resolution in complex areas and less detail in simpler ones.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** LOST IN TIME ** Adventure Fantasy Animation Film by Objectif3d Team
- Cute VFX & CGI Animated Short Film ** SACCAGE ** AI Robot Animation by ISART Digital
- TRAILER | Cute & Funny CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** LIGHT ** Family Animation Cartoon by Tao Hu
- Top Tips for Improving your ZBrush Sculpts
- TRAILER | Award Winning Dark CGI Short ** RABBIT BLOOD ** 3D Animated Short by Yagmur Altan