This time we're taking a look at how to get a lower the polycount of your mesh substantially while still preserving the details. Decimation Master is an amazing plugin that reduces the polycount of your mesh by triangulating it and providing more resolution in complex areas and less detail in simpler ones.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** RIFT ** Cute Adventure video for Kids Cartoon by Objectif3D Team
- Award Winning Short Film ** THE HERD ** Horror Sci-fi Movie by Melanie Light & Team [MATURE CONTENT]
- 2 Magic Sliders for Fast Smooth Selections in Photoshop CC
- CG VFX Sci Fi Short Film ** D-FAULT ** Thriller Science Fiction Movie by ArtFX Team
- Funny Action CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** MAC 'n' CHEESE ** Intense Animation by ColorBleed Studios