In this tutorial we are going to take a look at backface and polygroup masking. This allows you to sculpt on thin meshes without affecting the mesh behind, as well as restricting the affected area to just one polygroup.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- TRAILER | Sci-Fi Short Film ** A CRIMSON MAN ** [Award Winning] Adventure Family Movie By Mike Pappa
- Funny Action CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** MAC 'n' CHEESE ** Intense Animation by ColorBleed Studios
- Recurring Studio Publishing Agreement
- Cute Animated Short Film ** SERENADE TO MIETTE ** Thrilling Love Story by Toniko Pantoja & CalArts
- Suspense Thriller CGI 3D Animated Short ** UNDERGROUND PSYCHO ** Animation by GOBELINS