In this tutorial we are going to take a look at backface and polygroup masking. This allows you to sculpt on thin meshes without affecting the mesh behind, as well as restricting the affected area to just one polygroup.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** LOST IN TIME ** Adventure Fantasy Animation Film by Objectif3d Team
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** MISS DAISY ** Killer Action cgi movie by NAD-UQAC Team
- TEASER | Interview with Horror Film Director Melanie Light of The Herd - Reaction & Commentary
- Director Commentary of THE HERD Horror Short Film. Behind The Scenes w Melanie Light & Marcin Migdal
- Erasing from Layers in ZBrush