In this tutorial we are going to take a look at backface and polygroup masking. This allows you to sculpt on thin meshes without affecting the mesh behind, as well as restricting the affected area to just one polygroup.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- TRAILER | Sci-Fi VFX Live Action Short Film ** REWIND ** Apocalyptic Time Travel Film by ISART Team
- Book - Anthony Geoffroy: World Famous Caricatures Collection & Drawing Techniques
- TRAILER | Funny CGI 3D Animated Short Film CREATURE FROM THE LAKE by IsArt Digital Team
- Sci-Fi Comedy Animated Film * FIGHTING SPIRITS * Academy Award Nominated Short Film by Gene Kim
- Adventure CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** CATCH A LOT ** Cute Family Animation by Artfx Team