In this tutorial we are going to take a look at backface and polygroup masking. This allows you to sculpt on thin meshes without affecting the mesh behind, as well as restricting the affected area to just one polygroup.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Sci Fi VFX Short Film ** LOI ZERO ** Dramatic VFX Movie by ArtFX Team
- Funny Action CGI Animated Short Film ** MEET BUCK ** Adrenaline Animation by Supinfocom Rubika Team
- SciFi VFX Dramatic Film ** GOLDILOCKS ** Beautiful Film by Samuel Faict
- TRAILER | Adventure CGI 3d Animation Short ** KALISKA ** By Objectif3d Team
- CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** TENTATRICE ** Suspence Thriller Animation by ISART Digital Team