In this tutorial we are going to take a look at backface and polygroup masking. This allows you to sculpt on thin meshes without affecting the mesh behind, as well as restricting the affected area to just one polygroup.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Award Winning Sci-Fi CGI Animated Film ** EMPSILLNES ** Short 3D Space Thriller by Jakub Grygier
- Cute Animated Short Film ** SERENADE TO MIETTE ** Thrilling Love Story by Toniko Pantoja & CalArts
- SciFi Thriller VFX Short Film ** PROJECT SHELL ** by BLOW Studio and Fátima de los Santos
- TEASER Trailer | Award Winning Short Horror Film ** O NEGATIVE ** by Steven McCarthy & Team
- Thrilling VFX CGI Live Action Short Film ** ENGRENAGE ** Intense Thriller Film by ArtFx Team