In this tutorial we are going to take a look at backface and polygroup masking. This allows you to sculpt on thin meshes without affecting the mesh behind, as well as restricting the affected area to just one polygroup.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial, make sure to follow the links below for even more content.
Website - https://flippednormals.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/flippednormals
Twitter - https://twitter.com/flippednormals
Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/flippednormals
Subscribe now to stay up to date with future videos!
- Funny CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** TONE DEAF ** Hilariously Cute Animation for Kids by Ringling
- Funny CGI 3d Animated Short Film ** THE COLORS OF EVIL ** Creepy Cute Animation CGI film
- Cute & Funny CGI 3D Animated Short Film ** LIGHT ** Family Animation Cartoon by Tao Hu
- CG VFX Sci Fi Short Film ** D-FAULT ** Thriller Science Fiction Movie by ArtFX Team
- Cute Musical CGI Animated Short Film ** STAGE FRIGHT ** by Lauren Jacobsen & Zachary Morawski